Why eating Halal (blood-less) meat is good for your health?
- It is free from blood which is a medium for hormones, toxins, and viruses etc. Halal meat while cooking or making smaller pieces will not give even one drop of blood.
- It remains fresh for long time. Put 1 pound of Halal meat and 1 pound of non Halal meat in fridge or outside and you will see the Halal meat takes longer time to give bad smell.
- Because blood carries cholestrol and triglycerides (that's why doctor tests blood for it and not urine or sputum etc.) so Halal meat has lesser quantity of cholestrol and triglycerides compared to non Halal meat
- Halal meat tastes better than none Halal meat.
- Halal meat is definitely and always cheaper in price than kosher meat (which is also blood free and is slaughtered in Jewish tradition and consumed by them).
- For Halal meat animal is slaughtered by a cut to the throat of the animal with sharp knife which is very fast and lets the blood drain out and thus rapidly cause shortage of Oxygen and glucose in brain and thus causes faintness, then deep faintness and then anesthesia to the animal but before death animals’ brain demands blood for two nutrients and body twitches and contracts so squeezes all blood out of the body. While none Halal meat is made by killing animal painfully in full consciousness so contains high levels of toxic hormones like Adrenaline and other hormones (bad to health of consumer). Also for Halal meat the animal is required to be well fed and live in free environment where it can walk around freely.
Available For Sale
- Quail Eggs
14547 Arminta St. Suite E
Panorama City, CA 91402
(818) 902 - 2188
We ARE OPENED
Open 7 Days a week
8:30 AM - 6:00 PM